Second Year students have been working very hard on their CBA1 Creative Textiles Projects in Home Economics over the past number of weeks. Students were tasked with creating a textile item for an individual or the home. They gained a variety of textile skills, including carrying out a variety of stitches and embellishment techniques.
- Dual Triumph: Kyle Ennis and Mr. McKoen Celebrate Meath Hurling Honors Together
- Class Tara’s Thrilling Training Session at Awesome Walls: Pursuing NICAS Award in Leisure and Recreation
- Empowering First-Year Girls: Pilates Highlights in the Inspiring Girls Sports Programme
- Inspiring Girls Programme- Pilates
- Celebrating Excellence: Kyle Ennis Named Meath Young Hurler of the Year!